Kala Health Ahiflower Oil (Buglossoides avensis) is the best solution for people who prefer to take omega-3 fatty acids from vegatarian source. Ahifolwer oil is richest, naturally occuring source of omega-3 stearidonic acid (SDA), and an excellent source of omega-6 (GLA) and omega-7 Palmitoleic Acid.
This makes Ahiflower Oil a full and vegetarian alternative for fish oil, and a game-changer in plant-derived fatty acids.
Ahiflower’s key differences and benefits versus other plant-based omega sources are:
- Recent human clinical trial evidence shows, Ahiflower oil leads to 3 - 4 times higher EPA-levels in the blood plasma, than flaxseed oil. This benefit comes from its high SDA content (18-20%), which is well converted by the body into EPA. Other plant-derived oils like flax, chia, hemp and perilla contain little to zero SDA but are rich in ALA, which however is poorly converted into EPA.
- Ahiflower oil is a rich source of the omega-6 fatty acid GLA, which has become popular due to its supposed special properties
- Ahiflower oil is a rich source of omega-7 palmitoleic Acid as well. This fatty acid has recently gained much interest amongst health care professionals, due to its special properties.
- Ahiflower oil is a cost-effective solution for people looking for a plant-derived omega 3-6-7-9 product.
- Kala Health Ahiflower oil capsules are 100% vegetarian, and produced according to the highest quality standards.
|Two capsules contain:
| • Total Omega-3
| - C18:3n-3 (ALA)
|| >530 mg
| - C18:3n-4 (SDA)
|| >210 mg
| • Total Omega-6
| - C18:2n-6 (LA)
|| >140 mg
| - C18:3n-6 (GLA)
|| >70 mg
|• Total Omega-9
| - C18:1n-9 (Oleic Acid)
|| >120 mg
Other Ingredients: Gelling agent (carrageenan), lubricant (glycerin, water), non-gmo corn starch, rosemary extract.
Recommended dosage: Two capsules per day preferably with a meal, or as recommended.
Ingredients: Ahiflower Oil, vegan capsule: non-gmo corn starch, Gelling Agent (carrageenan),lubricant (glycerin, water), rosemary extract.
Contains no: yeast, sugar, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
Allergergy information: Contains (non-gmo) corn starch.
Storage: Store in a dark, dry place at room temperature. Keep out of reach of children.
Do not deviate from recommended dosage. Do not take if the product has expired.
Dietary supplement, containing fatty acids.
Obligatory statement: A dietary supplement cannot be considered a replacement for a well-balanced meal.
In case of pregnancy, lactation, medicin use or disease consult a physician before using food supplements.