Vitamins contribute to your health. Do you live life consciously and want to make sure you’re getting enough vitamins? Vitamin supplements can help you with this. Kala Health specializes in the development of high-quality vitamin supplements for humans and pets. We offer an array of different vitamins. You can find the entire range of vitamin supplements in our web store. Order your vitamins before 15:00 on a weekday and we’ll ship them the same day!
High-quality vitamin supplements
We develop and produce all of our vitamin supplements ourselves, from start to finish. We’re in control of the entire procedure, from buying raw materials directly from manufacturers in Europe and the United States right down to the actual production process. We regularly have our raw ingredients tested by renowned, independent laboratories. Additionally, the production process meets all of the highest quality criteria, from the ingredients to the manufacturer. Our quality certificated guarantee this in writing. We deliver our raw materials personally to manufacturers in Europe and the United States, so they can be processed into tablets, capsules or pills. We rely on acclaimed international scientists’ expertise for the development of our products.
Kala Health vitamins
Our international company has a branch in The Netherlands and in the United States. Our goal is to introduce pharmaceutical top quality ingredients, whose efficacy has been scientifically proven, to the market. Our price-quality ratio is unequalled! We offer:
- Free shipping available
- Highest quality, lowest price
- Constant development, unique products
- Superior ingredients
- Same day shipping
- Scientifically proven efficacy
Vitamin D supplements
During the summer months, when sunlight is ample, our skin usually produces plenty of vitamin D, provided you spend enough time outdoors. The amount of vitamin D you produce is also dependent on the strength of the sun. In reality, it’s therefore not uncommon for people to produce insufficient vitamin D. Vitamin supplements are perfect for these types of situations. You can take these vitamins when the need for vitamin D is high, like during the winter months. Vitamin D is important because:
- Vitamin D helps to maintain the immune system.
- Vitamin D helps maintain normal bones and teeth.
- Vitamin D helps maintain normal muscle function.
- Vitamin D plays a part in the cell division process.
These claims have been scientifically proven and approved by the EU.
Vitamin E supplements
Vitamin E supports the body in protecting cells and tissues from damage through oxidation. Unwanted external influences cannot be prevented: we are all exposed to excessive UV radiation from sunlight and environmental pollution. This is why our bodies could use a little extra assistance. Kala Health’s Vitamin E T8 contains all eight forms of vitamin E in a capsule. All of these forms are natural in origin. The human body doesn’t produce its own vitamin E, instead absorbing it through nutrition and vitamin supplements. Vitamin T8 Vegan by Kala Health is extraordinary because it contains an entirely vegan formula. The capsule is plant-based and Vitamin T8 is high in gamma- and delta tocopherol.
Vitamin C supplements
As a human being, you don’t produce your own vitamin C. Instead, this vitamin is only ingested through your diet. You can also choose to take vitamin supplements. We offer Vitamin C Ester-C, which is absorbed into the blood twice as quickly and stays in the body twice as long as ‘normal’ vitamin C. It’s also well-tolerated by the stomach and intestine, and doesn’t harm your tooth enamel. Vitamin C is beneficial to your health in many ways. The health benefits of vitamin C, as approved by European legislation, are:
- Vitamin C supports the immune system.
- Vitamin C contributes to a normal energy metabolism and helps to reduce fatigue.
- Vitamin C has a positive effect on nervous functioning and contributes to normal psychological functioning.
- Vitamin C helps to protect cells from oxidative damage.
- Vitamin C contributes to the formation of collagen and therefore assists in maintaining blood vessels, bones, cartilage, skin, gums and teeth.
- Vitamin C contributes to the regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E.
- Vitamin C is important for the absorption of iron from plant-based sources.
A healthy lifestyle requires a healthy diet and sufficient exercise. To compensate for decreased amounts of nutrients in our modern diet, you can take vitamin supplements. These vitamins are aimed at supplementing any deficiencies. Here’s what you need to know about our Natural daily Multivitamin:
- Almost all-natural, 100% vegan formula
- Contains a concentrate of several algae, rich in natural vitamins, amino acids and fatty acids
- Contains seawater concentrate, rich in natural minerals and trace elements
- Some vitamins and minerals have been added for orthomolecular dosages
- No additives or flavourings